Chestnut-roasted #Detentionaire family funtimes for all!
and may Viking Santa fill your pillowcase with the finest sheep
"Turkey in a Can" Live Table Read - May 6, 2013
Here’s a clip of the Bob’s Burgers cast, with show creator Loren Bouchard reading the part of Gayle (Megan Mullally), reading the script for tonight’s episode. This was six months before the episode was finished, so you’ll notice some different dialog!
At the Irenic in San Diego, May 6, 2013.
Checked my settings. Not sure why you can’t send a message from your account. Anyway, thanks! Glad you like the show, and keep up the good work!
I don’t even remember drawing this but according to the date on the file it was in April of 2011
too adorable not to post though. Beezy be rockin’!
yeah I’m never gonna get sick of drawing this kid
This is a toast to you, our now 25,000 followers!
You’re the best.
Harold is best described as the Dweeb. He is fifteen, and a sophomore at Wawanakwa High School. He is in the Albert Einstein Fan Club, the AV Club and is on the Karate Team.He holds an uncanny resemblance to Rupert Grint. This role is currently OPEN.
Harold Norbert Cheever Doris McGrady V is probably the dorkiest person you’ll ever meet. While that may sound like an overstatement, it’s not to anyone who knows him. Take his family for instance; his older brother and his kid sister think he’s weird, and while his parents love their second child, they sometimes question his behavior, too. But Harold can’t help with his obsession with Master of the Spheres, collecting action figures and teacups, roleplaying, video games, and comic books. As a child, he was bullied a lot due to his small size and his several unusual allergies, but thanks to a man named Steve along with his many camps, Harold gained friendships from camp and grew a more intelligent, confident personality. Much to others’ dismay, he brought home a somewhat arrogant attitude, and has a habit of correcting people on their speech or invalid statements. Being very knowledgeable in things that may or may not be important, he also tends to throw out facts, which not only aggravates his family, but it also annoys people at school, too. He’s not exactly the most popular guy around, but with a new school year ahead of him, things might be different. After all, he recently joined the karate club to not only build some muscles on his 98-pound body, but to also ward off certain bullies who just won’t back off. And hey, maybe he’ll win the girl of his dreams, even though she’s about to graduate this year.
- CODY: After finding out that a new club forming about the love of Albert Einstein,Harold immediately wanted to join and with that, he met Cody. Originally, the two bonded over their love for one of the greatest geniuses of all time, but soon realized they had other things in common and became good friends.
- SAM: Meeting through the AV Club, and sharing an advance Math Class, Harold and Sam became good friends as the former noticed the new portable gaming system the other had. From then on, Harold and Sam became great pals and avid gaming buddies; usually spending time at each others houses with a pizza pie and countless hours in from of the T.V. screen.
- NOAH: Meeting Noah through Cody, Harold also began bonding with the know-it-all, or so he thought. In actuality, Noah can’t stand Harold and finds his constant chatter about useless facts to be annoying.
- LESHAWNA: On his first day of high school, Harold was already getting his new guy “welcome” from Duncan when Leshawna noticed the two and soon gave Duncan a piece of her mind about the situation. Annoyed by her presence, Duncan left after getting his ear chewed off as Harold just stood there in utter shock. Confused by his facial expression, Leshawna asked him what was wrong to which he said “you’re really big, and loud.” which rubbed Leshawna the wrong, leading her to verbally attack him. After those events, Harold apologized and the two started to become friends…on her side that is.
- DUNCAN: Being Duncan’s number one bullying target, Harold can not stand him. From getting belittled whenever Duncan feels like it, to having disgusting things put in his lunch (as if Chef didn’t make it bad enough.) Harold finds Duncan to be a complete annoyance and the feeling is very mutual. While Duncan usually have the upper hand on him, Harold feels that it’s now to turn the tables on the rebellious delinquent.
- COURTNEY: Due to her previous affiliation with Duncan, along with Courtney’s bossy personality and over-critical attitude towards him during their Karate meets, Harold tends to find her very overbearing.
- SCOTT: Along with Duncan, Scott constantly bullies Harold, which has caused the latter to gain a major dislike for him.
- ALEJANDRO: Because of all of the attention and cute nicknames LeShawna gives Alejandro, Harold finds himself being completely jealous and annoyed by his presence.
- JUSTIN: Like Alejandro, Harold also find Justin to be an annoyance due to LeShawna’s obvious attraction to him, when she should be paying attention to only him.
OMFG FINALLY Detentionaire’s back on yayyyyy. (ps I know I’m slow)
i started watching detentionaire and hoo boy is it good
looks like i’ll be spending the next week watching all the episodes until season 4 hahahahahahahaha